How I Cut My Arm

Hi my name is Nevaeh and I am going to be telling you about how I cut my arm. So it was a sunny day and I was at my grandmas house. Me and my cousin were doing our homework on the bed and then me and my cousin were playing tag in the house. My grandma has a door that has little glass squares and I was looking back and I did not see the glass door I thought it was open and instead of pushing the wood part my have went through the glass. The first time it went in it opened and when I took it out the other side opened. I got scared because I thought my grandma would get mad but she was not. My uncle had to rush me to the hospital but he did not what to crash so they called the ambulance and they ruched me to the hospital. Once I got there they put me on a bed and they called a lot of people that work to help them hold me down. The doctors said that they can’t put me to sleep so that had to give me the stitches when I was up. So the they were doing the s

Comments